10-minute conditioning circuit workout for you. You'll go through 5 bodyweight exercises, using the infamous 20 seconds hard, 10 second rest formula.
1. Run-in-Place (0:48) — 20 on, 10 off x 4 rounds
- Run in place, bringing your knees high, alternating steps.
- Increase the intensity by going faster.
2. Spiderman Climb Pushup (2:48) — 20 on, 10 off x 4 rounds
- Brace your abs. Start in the top of the pushup position.
- Keep your abs braced, pick one foot up off the floor, and slowly bring your knee up outside
of your shoulder and touch your foot to the ground.
- Then perform a pushup in this position.
- Keep your abs braced and slowly return your leg to the start position.
- Alternate sides until you complete all of the required repetitions.
3. Switch Lunge (4.:48) (alternate sides every 20 seconds) — 20 on, 10 off x 4 rounds
- Step forward with one leg into a lunge position, taking a larger than normal step.
- Drop your back knee just above the ground and bend your front knee as well, keeping your
upper body straight.
- Drive through your front leg back to the starting position.
- With the OTHER leg, perform a reverse lunge.
4. Burpee (6:48) — 20 on, 10 off x 4 rounds
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Drop down onto your hands and feet, then thrust your feet back so you are in a push-up
- Do a push-up.
- Thrust your feet back in and then jump up.
5. Jumping Jacks (8:48) — 20 on, 10 off x 4 rounds
- Stand on the balls of your feet with your feet shoulder width-apart and arms by side.
- Jump your feet out to your sides and raise your hands overhead at the same time.
- Return to the starting position